Monday, January 15, 2018

Goodreads Reading Challenge 2018




Dear all,

It's have been a long time since I last read my books. Then no wonder, I fail to meet 2017 reading challenge in Goodreads. I am affraid that I forget how many books I read in 2017 and my goals. Such a shame. I have no excuses. Many things have happened and I think I just lost a little passion to read a book. Instead I gained passion for playing visual novel games. But if you see it from another point of view, actually I am still reading. Still I hope that in 2018, I will read some books again. Hopefully more than 2017. 

Anyway, for Goodreads reading challenge 2018, my goal is 24 books. I know it was half from 2017 reading goal. But I think it was realistic for me right now. Of course, I can always adjust it later. Anyway, reading is good. So, for you book lovers, please keep up your reading, okay ?!


Best Regards, 
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment