Wednesday, September 6, 2017

MSC Indonesia: ... and the winner is...



Mobile Legends Southeast Championship that held in Taman Anggrek mal, Jakarta, Indonesia from 1-3rd September 2017.

I did not come to Taman Anggrek because I am not live in Jakarta at the moment, yet I watch it live from youtube. I even did not realized there is MSC border event because I am too intense watching these matches and I got something else to do in my real life.

My favorite from the start is I Do Not Sleep (INDS) from Thailand. I like their teamwork and their playing skills. Yet I also really hope Saint Indo can go through big 3.

Saint Indo lost the first match against Impunity from Singapore and then win from E8 from indonesia but lost again to Solid Gaming Alpha from Philipines.

I do not sleep squad also lost 1 time from salty salad but at the grand final, they can beat Salty Salad and become 1st winner. I personally liked how they can learnt from enemy strategy by using estes as support and beat their rafaela strategy. The bad side using Estes/Rafaela is the other team members need to protect estes/rafaela from enemies, because either estes/rafaela will be 1st prey because they really support and give life to other members. Therefore, other teammate need to show their teamwork and protect each other, especially estes/rafaela.

I think the winner is not the one who never lost, but the one who can get up from their lost and do another strategy to win.

Congratulation I Do Not Sleep !!


Kind regards,


Selene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment