Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Film review: Beauty and the beast (2017)


Synopsis: 

Belle is a beautiful girl with good heart, one day she is looking for her missing father and meet beast. At first, they hate each other but as the time passed, both of them start to fall in love.

Review: 

This is the old fairy tale cartoon that I always repeatedly watched when I was 4 years old. I still love this film. This film is the same old fairy tale just better version. Emma Watson is really suitable and beautiful as Belle. I like her singing too. The musical in this film just beautiful and not boring. I enjoy the whole film. I love the connection between Belle and beast.

I like how beast transform from selfish man to considerate and kind man. Being with Belle makes him a better man. This film just real as the old story, everything is beautiful, especially the dress that belle used and the decoration. This is the fairy tale story that I will watch again in the future. 

My rating: 8.5/10


Kind regards,


Selene.

2 comments:

  1. I loved the film, I think Emma Watson was a perfect Belle. I've never actually seen the original film but I know this live action version beats it with flying colors. Also, nice and pithy review (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by. I loved the film too. Please feel free to read our other film and book reviews. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment