Friday, November 11, 2016

Don't trust anyone

Dear all,

It have been some time since I post my thinking. Even though recently I post many book and film reviews. This is still blog to share my feelings and passion about something. Now I want to share about my principle which is "Don't trust anyone". Yes, I am not kidding. Don't trust anyone including your best friend or your close family members. Why ? I will explain my reasoning in following pharagraph.

We all know that this world is unfair. Cruel in fact. The stronger eat the weak. The smarter eat the stupid one. It is jungle law. We may not like it, but it is what it is. One of the sad fact is usually the painful experience, painful betrayal was commit by someone that we trust so much. We often let our guard down when dealing with friend, colleague, family, someone we know; rather than strangers. We often hear many crime commit by someone close to us. Maybe our friend, our business partner, our family, etc. We cannot change it. That's why we need more than ever, the ability to not trusting everyone that we know. We should treat everyone as if they ought to cheat us, to betray us, to hurt us. It doesn't mean we cannot be friend with them. But it just means that we should keep our guard when dealing with them especially when it involved money.

Every one use public mask to hide their true self. And usually it was already too late when we see their true self. Maybe after betrayal, cheating, etc. No matter, how close we are with those persons, we should treat them as if they are strangers when dealing with business. I have experienced it myself. It was very painful experience that someone you trust betray you in very cold way. I mean how could someone not. Even when they don't have bad intention, they can still left you behind as collateral damage. Why ? Because loyalty doesn't pay. It seems as if everyone have thinking that if I don't betray you, you will betray me first.

I know it sounds very crazy. But it was the truth, whether you want to believe it or not. One cannot believe something until they know about it and they cannot know about it until they experience it themselves or see it with their own eyes. I don't want to be so pessimistic but even after they experience it themselves, sometimes they still don't want to change and keep trusting the one that have betrayed them. Why ? Because they don't want to change their life styles. I mean to acknowledge that your close friend or family betray you mean that you have to leave them or hurt them back. Of course it doesn't have to be the case, but most people think like that. So, even after seeing the signs, they still put it under the rub and make excuses. Hoping that it won't be the case. Sadly, usually that was always be the case.

"People that I depend on abandon me
The one that I trust betray me
and the one I love so much hurt me
The sad reality is I have no one"

"I thought that I have the world
But the truth is I don't have anything.
My life was not what I imagined
It turns out just an illusion"
~ anonym ~

Have a great day everyone ^^

Yours Sincerely,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment