Sunday, November 6, 2016

Book review: Crossfire series




Synopsis: 

Gideon Cross, a multibillionaire who has dark secrets about his past and he loves Eva Tramell, who is also have dark secrets about her past. Together they overcome their past trauma together and find happiness and joy in their relationship. 


Review: 

I love Crossfire series. Gideon Cross is fictional character that fill a space in every girl heart after they've read the series. I hard to let go the Crossfire series since I read the first book series# Bared to you. It keeps me going with curiosity and feeling for the rest of the series. I enjoyed reading these romance series. The books are so well written and smooth storytelling. It's just a good romance stories that will make you spent the nights just to finish book after book. 

My rate:4.5/5


Kind regards, 

Selene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment